Is it time to Stop. Breathe. Listen? Do you need Space to find your centre once again?
Heartbeats and Hoofbeats™ is offering a UNIQUE opportunity for you to leave the world behind and rediscover your Truest Self in the company of like-minded others.
Your facilitators on this adventure are Izzy Nutting: Equine Assisted Learning Practitioner, Riding Instructor, Stunt Rider and Cos-Play Star
and Roberta Lee Smart: Intuitive Life Guide, Energy Healer and founder of HiddenPathways.co.uk.
Both have lived through invisible illness and great adventures to develop their Soul Purpose and help others do the same. Whether you are looking to boost your confidence or become a better team player in the office – these workshops are designed with you in mind. Throughout 2017 they will be offering a range of workshops and experiences involving the one thing that brings joy to both their hearts – horses!
Announcing HERD WATCH –
A unique opportunity to get up close and personal with a real herd of horses, observe their ways of communicating and living as a group and take away some insights to apply to your own life. http://robertaleesmart.com/herdwatch/
NB: If you are a little nervous of horses or never even met a ‘real horse’ before – be assured, these workshops involve NO RIDING whatsoever.
On these incredible day workshops you will be Observing a Real Herd of horses, including thoroughbreds, rescues and a foal you will go totally ga-ga over.
You will meet and communicate with ‘Your Horse’ and with our help, learn to see yourself the way that horse does – free of all judgements, fears or concerns, without bias or prejudice – honestly you have never been seen so honestly before!
Horses communicate without words (but you knew that, didn’t you?) and we too will begin to look at their non-verbal communication patterns, focusing on how they ‘listen’ and ‘react’ to the messages they are receiving. WE shall begin by asking some simple questions:
- How do horses keep their boundaries and what lessons can we learn from them?
- How does the herd decide who is in charge?
- Is anyone in charge?
- What are the herds priorities and how do they relate to you and your family/community?
- Explore your leadership and confidence abilities.
- Remember just how unique and powerful you truly are
Learn how you can re-connect with your true emotions and let go of habitual stress, discomfort, social anxiety and defensiveness and feel truly accepted .
Whats on in 2017?
- Sat April 15th Herd-Watch Easter Celebration (Seed Planting )
- Sat May 13th Beltane or Mayday celebration – think ribbons and rainbows.
- Sat June 3rd Communication and Clarity Session Learn to mean what you say and say what you mean, as well as developing your silent communication skills. Great for parents and managing colleagues in the workplace.
- Sat June 24th – Sun June 25th Solstice Weekender. Celebration, Fun, Frolics, Sharing and Creating
- Sun July 9th Self Development Workshop. Leadership and Planning
- Saturday July 14th – Sunday July 16th Over-nighter/ Weekender
- Saturday August 5th Lammas – First Harvest – what are you reaping that you previously sowed?
- Sunday August 20th Relationships and Sovereignty (How to be uniquely you whilst accepting others exactly as they are)
- Saturday September 2nd – Sunday September 3rd Magic and Mayhem Sessions. Develop your intuition and magical abilities.
- Saturday 23rd August – Sunday 24th August Equinox Workshop (Finding Balance and appreciation for life)
- Saturday 30th September Goodbye Summer (meditations and creative expression)
- Saturday October 14th ‘Going Within’ Self Reflection Day ( A day of deep reflection, and inner healing, of rest and recuperation, nurturing and nourishment)
*Herd Watch events are only £30 and last approx 2 hours. All other workshops run from 10 am til 4 pm approx and are charged at £80 unless otherwise indicated. #We may add in some special events at other price points. Please Check back for more information.
We recommend you sign up to our mailing list so that you can be kept up to date with What’s on and also follow up on your favourite horse pals throughout the year.
Book Now to secure your place. There are limited numbers of places available and they are filling fast.
[easy_payment currency=”GBP” align=”center” LABLE_0=” value=’£30′ price=’30’ ” lable_name=” Herdwatch “]To reserve your place please go here:[easy_payment currency=”GBP” align=”center” amount=”80″ LABLE0=” value=’£80′ price=’80’ ” lable_name=” Hoofbeats and Heartbeats “]
If you have any questions or would like more information please do not hesitate to contact us